Jorgensen Farms, renowned for its commitment to sustainable and ethical farming practices, is delighted to provide an exquisite Thanksgiving menu that will surely delight your taste buds and bring the warmth of family tradition to your table. What to expect from Jorgensen Farms' Thanksgiving offerings:
● Pasture-Raised Turkeys: Our Turkeys are a symbol of our dedication to quality, sustainability, and animal welfare. Raised with care, these turkeys are allowed to roam freely, forage on natural vegetation, and provided supplemental non-GMO grain. The result is meat that is exceptionally flavorful, tender, and raised without hormones or antibiotics
● Sides and Fixings: Complement your turkey with an assortment of delicious sides, including Sage Stuffing, Roasted Butternut Squash, Mashed Boursin Potatoes, and more. Many of our sides feature locally sourced and organic ingredients, ensuring a taste that is both comforting and memorable.
● Pies and Rolls: End your Thanksgiving meal on a sweet note with our selection of traditional pies like Pumpkin and Pecan as well as the buttery Challah Rolls for a delicious tableside option during the meal.
Pickup Times and Location:
● Date: Tuesday, November 21, 3-7 pm
● Date: Wednesday, November 22, 10am - 2 pm
● Location: Jorgensen Farms, 5851 E Walnut St, Westerville, OH 40381
To place an order and explore our complete Thanksgiving menu, visit our Thanksgiving store at www.jorgensen-farms.com/thanksgiving. For any questions or assistance with ordering, please contact Paige Long at firstname.lastname@example.org